Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nails



Hey Bloggers! I'm writing tonight after I decided to have a little girls night with my daughter. We did some Sally Hansen colors for our looks. My daughter used an iridescent pinkish purple color. And I opted for the magnetic nail color. I first used some Sally Hansen cuticle cream that I got with the Magnetic Nail Color for free from Influenster.com. Its a website that you can sign up for and then earn badges to get what they call vox boxes. Which contain products and samples and full size products from amazing companies such as Sally Hansen! It's amazing! Check it out. Now the cuticle cream I used was amazing. It smelled so good. Very orange and lemon smelling. The Magnetic Nail color I also received was super cool. Like nothing I have ever used before! First you apply one coat. Let it dry. Then add a second coat and turn over the top to have the magnet over your nail and wait about 10-15 seconds and see the sweet designs it creates. Defiantly something worth trying out!

No comments:

Post a Comment